Senior PP/QM Analyst
Minimum experience of 7 years in SAP functional PP implementation and support
Previous work experience in manufacturing and packaging on the floor experience including materials handling operations will be helpful.
Full End to End Implementation & Rollouts experience
Bachelors / Masters Degree
SAP PP certification is an added advantage
Willingness to travel abroad for sustained durations
- Customization for PP Module includes discrete manufacturing, Process Manufacturing and Repetitive Manufacturing.
- Customization for PP Master Data configuration.
- Planning strategies MTS, MTO, Planning with final assembly Materials etc.
- LSMW activities, Key User training.
- Blue printing of project and related documents.
- Routing, Recipe, Bill of Material.
- Order Type, Availability check, Order Confirmation Parameter,
- Batch management.
- Inspection types(01,03,04,10)
- Master Data for QM (MIC, Inspection method, Sampling procedure, Inspection plan, Quality Info record).
- Quality notifications(Customer Complaint, Complaint against vendor)
- Process Management(PI-Sheets)
- Shop floor control activities
- Handling Tickets and Queries related with PP Module and providing solutions according to the Business requirements.
- Provide day to day support in production issue, configuration and testing of business processes.
- Coordinating with team members on support and enhancements.
- Developing functional specifications to support the deployment of custom functionalities.
- Coordinating with technical team and other functional consultants to design solutions and troubleshoot functional issues.